Saturday, September 20, 2008

Last night...

... my Mistress found my g-spot. I was really starting to think it didn't exist, after all in 19 years I never found it. When She hit it I must have visibly reacted because She kept doing what She was doing. it was amazing. It felt so good I had no idea what was going on. I even begged Her to tell me what exactly She was doing so that we could do it again later. She just laughed and told me She'd tell me later. I hope She doesn't mind my saying so, but She can also 'lick pussy like it's going out of style'. Remember that rose crop we bought? Yeah well she put a condom on the handle and fucked me with that too. In between getting fucked six ways from Sunday we had an extensive puppy play scene that just mostly involved me acting defiant and Her being rather persuasive until I admitted that I was in fact Her dog. We stayed up all night then She had to go to a work function, when She got back we had the most amazing...sleep. Come on we aren't super heroes. You cant stay up all night fucking then go about your day. I love weekends.

2 comments:

MistressMcKenna said...

This is a cute, positive post. HEY! It didn't end with an apology! Hahhah. Love this post, Dorian.

And I love weekends too <3

Anonymous said...

*smiles* you're so lucky... I am still sadly searching for mine...