Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feeling better...

...than my last post, that's for sure. I still need to get my shit together but I'm not being so down about it.

This weekend my Mistress and I had an overdue reunion with CUFF, and it was fantastic. We went to a play party where I was punished, a friend from CUFF let my Mistress have access to Her toy bag and so my Mistress had all kinds of fun trying out different floggers on me. the main point of the play party was we got to be ourselves around other people in the 'scene'. Being fed by my Mistress and walking around a house gagged and leashed with other people who dont even blink never loses it's appeal.

The next day we road tripped it to D.C. and went to Leatherfest, which was even cooler. as my Mistress said every where should be like that. People collared, people selling bondage gear, toys, and devices made for inflicting pain as if they were selling produce. We ourselves bought a rose crop. it's like a riding crop but with a suede rose at the end, so rather than there being a sting it's more like getting punched. I like blunt pain much more than sharp stingy pain and I really appreciate that my Mistress gets that and indulges me in that way.

Mistress McKenna had decided a long time ago that she wanted to find some kind of chain for me to wear when I couldnt wear a collar. A simple symbol of Her ownership that I couldnt personally remove. We found it at Leatherfest. A rather thick and heavy steel and chrome chain with a silver fully functional lock keeping it together. It doesnt fit over my head and it only has one key, guess who has that? So yeah, it doesnt come off unless SHE wants it to. initially I had assumed She would take it off when we were together and I could be collared, but She likes the way the chain and the collar look together so who knows when it'll come off. The man who sold it to Her said it could be worn 24/7 in the shower etc for like four years before it showed signs of damage. I think it would be fun to see how long in a row it will stay around my neck. Like i said it's pretty heavy, and i find myself tugging at it irritably at night when i try to sleep, but i suppose it's just a matter of getting used to. I LOVE having a symbol of my Mistress's ownership of me constantly around my neck and i know She does too.

MistressMckenna has recently informed me that She plans on loaning me out to other Dom/mes. At first I didnt believe Her, i really thought She was putting me on to make me nervous, but turns out She's serious heh. I'm still not positive how I feel about this, I mean as Her slave I will do what She tells me to and it sends thrills through me to think of myself being used and passed around as Her property, which of course i am. at the same time i'm incredibly nervous. i've never had any sexual contact with a man and She intends for that to change. i just hope that when the time comes i'm deep in sub space so i can without hesitation accept what's happening and obey because i don't want to freak out and panic and embarass my Mistress. i really should stop worrying because i know She wont put me in a situation that i'm not ready for and that She's not in control of. I love You my Lady.

2 comments:

MistressMcKenna said...

Please don't worry, My love : ) I will take care of you no matter the situation.

I did indeed have a wonderful time at the Leatherfest, and I LOVE the new chain collar. I love the way it looks, feels, and the practicality of it on many levels. I love that it can be hooked to a leash with ease, that it can't come off, and that I can yank on it ; )

I love you, My darling slave.

Anonymous said...

your trust is commendable... I am working on that issue myself. I am glad your mistress directed me to your blog. =)

Be well.

~A~