Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally...

my boring vanilla exhausting work week is over. Tomorrow is the start of a long weekend with my Mistress. I need this. I need every minute I can get with Her. I also need a lot of sleep and activities that I don't need to think about, to put it plainly. All I really want to do is hand the reigns of my life over to my Mistress for the next three days. I don't want to think, I don't want to make any decisions. I just want to let go of everything and let Her be in control. I know that isn't very fair of me. But I know that She can take care of me better than I can. When I'm with Her I feel safe, content, completely at peace. At the same time my desire to protect, defend, and care for Her gives me a real sense of empowerment. My resolve to keep Her from harm makes my senses quicken. I love You Mistress. I can't wait until I can sleep in Your arms again. My love, my Lady, and my dearest friend.

1 comment:

MistressMcKenna said...

My darling, My darling.

I can't wait to see you. You can indeed hand the reigns over to Me and I will take care of you. See you soon, My love. Everything will be fine...