Monday, August 4, 2008

Life is...

...just not getting any easier. But I suppose it never really does. I'm home once again after a weekend with my Mistress and I'm feeling manically optimistic. It's just one of those nights where I know I can sleep as long as I want tomorrow, then get up and go to a job I love, then come home and talk to my Mistress into the small hours. It's one of those nights where my hair looks really good and I don't feel sorry for myself. One of those rare moments where I'm glad I have Tourette Syndrome because it is part of who I am. Plus I got a cool new shirt (haha). Things in my Mistress's life seems to have calmed down to a significant extent, which makes me very happy. I couldn't stand to see Her so anxious and worried. Now She has the chance to settle down and decide what She wants to do for the next semester or so. Unfortunately I need to wait a bit longer to decide what I want to do. I take that back... I KNOW what I want to do. But the situation is out of my hands and I'm basically waiting for fate, the legal system, and my mother to tell me my options. If all goes as I desperately want it to I'll be living exactly where I do right now, working, eventually taking some classes, taking care of my family, working on theatre productions, and seeing my Lady every week like I have been all summer (with few exceptions). *sigh* We'll see. All I can do is wait. In other news my Mistress was very loving and attentive this weekend. Not to say She isn't always, but after the instability of the last few weeks (months, years, etc,) She re-instituted some order in my life. She knows how much I crave structure, how appealing rules boundaries and restrictions are to me. *much happier sigh* She is so good to me.... I can't wait until we live together and establish a routine. I don't think many people would understand where I'm coming from, but growing up while my friends complained about their overbearing and controlling parents all I wanted was for some one to pay attention. I'm not saying my parents didn't care, but they definitely could have acted like it more often.... man some one bring out the violins, how did this go from being about how wonderful my Mistress is to my childhood. *shakes head* I blame my hunger and the fact that it's five a.m.... and of course... south park. *winks at his Mistress*

1 comment:

MistressMcKenna said...

Dorian, Dorian, My love, My darling slave,

Things are somewhat in flux for U/us both right now, but there are a few things that will always stay the same:

1. I am your Mistress. you are My slave, and no one else's. I LOVE being your Domme and I know O/our relationship in every sense will grow every time W/we talk or are together.

2. One day, W/we WILL live together. I'm still not at all opposed to the idea of living with you in the near future, depending on O/our school/work/financial/familial situations.

3. I love you, and you love Me. Eventually W/we will be married, and continue O/our BDSM relationship in an even better way : )

I love you, I love you.
your Mistress